Sunday, December 18, 2011

SET: Trance Experiment


Hey hey hey, I'm not new to Trance at all! So why is this called experiment? That is because I see most DJs following the recipe when they go to the mix, and I did not do it this time, again, trying new types of transitions without fear. Some of them could've been different, but as I say, it's an experiment.

Also, I had my first experience with a logo, something elaborated by the great Jun Ho Cha.

Having said that, 2 experiments at once, then the name of the set was chosen.

I'd like to mention that this set is a dedication to Jun (New Zealand), my new friend, and also Rita (Greece), a woman that admires my mixes and with whom I foster a valuable friendship.

If you like my mix, why don't you try my latest classic set, pure nostalgia for Trance lovers: Retrograde Movement

If you can, I'd love to have your support on my Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/MarsNRG

Do you like my experiment?

Thanks and regards!

CREATION: July, 2011
DURATION: 1:19h


Playlist:


01) ATB - Underwater World
02) Robert Miles - One and One
03) Terry Ferminal Und Mark Sherry - Walk Away
04) Underworld - Rez
05) Gigi D'Agostino - La Passion
06) Faithless - Insomnia
07) Swedish House Mafia vs. Tinie Tempah - Miami 2 Ibiza (Instrumental)
08) Orjan Nilsen - So Long Radio (Original Mix)
09) Tim Berg - Bromance (Avicii's Arena Mix)
10) Song 2 - Better Man
11) Angel Moon - He's All I Want
12) Bob Marley - Sun Is Shining (ATB Club Mix)
13) Sander Van Doorn Pres Purple Haze - Hymn 2.0
14) Tiesto - Ten Seconds Before Sunrise
15) Jam And Spoon - Stella

I hope you'll like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment