Thursday, August 7, 2014

SET: Club 90s EP8 (Classic Eurodance)


Let's go for the 8th installment of Club 90s, now dedicated to classic Eurodance.

Some of the tunes featured were very successful in Brazil, such as Countdown, I Give You My Heart, Scatman's World, I Can't Stop Loving You, Captain Jack, between others.

This set has been produced with BPM level between 145 and 150. I plan to release a follow-up to this one soon, from 150 to 160, depicting that higher BPM levels could present incredible dance music too.

If you like classic Eurodance, make sure to check out previously released episodes of Club 90s, a project in which I alternate styles, bringing also House, Techno and others, 90s is the deal.

MarsNRG on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/marsnrg
Twitter: @marsnrg

Track list:

01) Dj Tururu - Countdown
02) Mighty Marvels - Breaking my heart
03) Dreamland - Anything for u
04) Robin - Juliet (Factory Team Remix)
05) Senor X - Tainted Love
06) Nevada - Don't U Bring Me Love
07) D Lies feat Raffa - Lies
08) P.E.A.R.L. - Summer Holiday (Remix)
09) Intermission feat. Lori Glori - Give Peace A Chance (New Generation Mix)
10) Mr. President - I Give You My Heart
11) One Nation - More Than This (Adventure Mix)
12) Black 4 White - Cannibal
13) Bliss Team - Living On A Prayer
14) Scatman John - Scatman's world
15) Sect - I Can't Stop Loving You
16) Taleesa - Burning Up
17) Culture Beat - Do I Have You
18) Herbie - Right type of mood (Remix)
19) Captain Jack - Captain Jack (Peacecamp Mix)

Godspeed!!!

2 comments: