Sunday, December 18, 2011

SET: Bench Igloofest Competition (Classic Trance)


Hello party people!!! This is MarsNRG coming to join the competition.

As opposed to all House addicts participating in the competition, I'm bringing you classic Trance, the first 30 minutes of what I consider my Trance masterpiece, published by Trance Mix at MixCloud in the past (it’s here in the blog too). If you like the set and get curious about the remaining part (the set is 2:20h long), you can check it out my set: “Retrograde Movement”

Also, I'd love you to give my Facebook fan page a like, as well as having you as a follower over Twitter.

Thanks and cheers from Brazil!!!

CREATION: July, 2011
DURATION: 30 min


Playlist:

01) Union Jack - There Will Be No Armageddon
02) Commander Tom - Are Am Eye
03) Binary Finary - 1998 (Binary Finary Remix)
04) Robert Miles - Children (Message Version)
05) Gabriel And Dresden - Arcadia

I hope you’ll like it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment