Sunday, March 20, 2011

SET: MarsNRG In The Mix #14

This is another production that unite lots of different styles, entailing: Flash Back, House, Eurodance, Black, Eurodance, Flash House, etc.

One particular characteristic of this set is that it is the lowest BPM I've ever mixed, starting at about 73 and "peaking" at 104.

I'd like to point out that my objective with this type of set is exactly to showcase how different styles can blend together.

CREATION: Mar 2011
DURATION: 1:30h


Playlist:

Lionel Richie & Stevie Wonder & Micheal Jackson - We Are The World
Haddaway - I Miss You
Coolio - Gangsta's Paradise
Billy Idol - Eyes Without A Face
Enigma - Return To Innocence
Ace Of Base - All That She Wants
Alexia - Uh La La La
Randy Bush - Run, Baby Run
Andrew Sixty - Caterina
Fun Factory - Love Of My Life
Enigma - Sadness
Ini Kamoze - Listen Me Tic (Woyoi) (Def Mix Remix)
Randy Bush - Sounds Like a Melody
Andrew Sixty - Do You Wanna Dance
Alphaville - Big In Japan
Inner Circle - Da Bomb
Ace Of Base - Happy Nation
Randy Bush - Elevation
DJ Bobo - Everybody
Erick Morillo - Toety
Double You - Looking At My Girl
Headshop - Xenomorph
Dr. Alban - Hello Africa
Mr. President - Coco Jambo
Carlos Oliva e Los Sobrinos - Macarena

I hope you'll enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment