Saturday, March 5, 2011

SET: Eurodance CD #21

Here comes another Eurodance set:

CREATION: Dec 2010
DURATION: 1:09h


Playlist:

Culture Beat - Walk The Same Line
Bandido - I Drove All Night
Timeshift - Don’t You Feel The Beat
TH Express - Missing In The Rain
Sin With Sebastian - Shut Up (And Sleep With Me)
Le Click - Call Me
Cybernetica - I Wanna Be With You
DJ Bobo - Love Is All Around
Strategia - Me Quedare Solo
Taleesa - I Found Love
The Free - Lover On The Line (Offbeat Remix)
Masterboy - Feel The Heat Of The Night
Joy Salinas - Callin’ You Love
Dr. DJ Cerla - The DJ
General Base - On And On
Anat - Without You
KM Passion - Needles & Pins
E-Type - This Is The Way
Copernico - I Believe

I hope you'll enjoy it!

3 comments:

  1. I enjoyed it!!!
    Good set.
    There is only one problem... there is no playlist to see songs names ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm bringing the song names soon, Gerard. Thanks for your comment and appreciation.

    I made a Eurodance-based set yesterday and I'll upload it and dedicate it to you, due to your support, as a sign of gratitude.

    Thanks again, regards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The playlist has just arrived :)

    ReplyDelete