Sunday, March 13, 2011

SET: Jungle and D&B Set #1

This is my first Jungle and Drum & Bass set, I wanted to try this type of music which I liked but was not familiar for mixing. Much to my surprise, I found easier to mix at high BPM.

CREATION: Apr 2010
DURATION: 1:20h



Playlist:

Unfortunately, I did not create the playlist at the time I made this set, and I confess, I don't know all the names right now. However, rest assured that you are going to find:

Nationan Of Lions - I Like 2 Move It
UK Apache - Original Nuthan
Bad Company - Planet Dust
Bad Company - The Nine
Fugees feat. No Ready - Ready Or Not (DJ Hype Jungle Remix)
The Prisioners Of Technology - The Trick of Technology
Ram Trilogy
John B - Pressure
Aphrodite & Urban Jungle - Rock the Funky Beats
Drumagick - Ai Maluco
Kosheen - Hide You
Leviticus - The Burial (Original Jungle)
Shy FX - Bambaata
etc.

I hope you'll enjoy it!

2 comments: