Saturday, July 14, 2012

SET: Jola In Trance

Hello everybody, this is a very special Trance set!

Now, I present to you Jola, my friend and new Trance partner: Jola Trawińska

This is our project, a set put together by me, with her wonderful track selection. She's got a fine taste for Trance music and is more than eligible to work together with me, so that the two of us can please all Trance fans around the globe.

Jola, thank you so much for your collaboration, now you're going to be famous too.

I hope you'll love the set, I tried my best for you too, Jola. Let's rock the entire nation together babe!

Kind regards from your friend/partner, big cheers from Brazil! 


CREATION: Mar, 2012
DURATION: 1:17h




01) Kerli - Walking On Air (Armin Van Buuren Club Mix)
02) Airwave - Alone In The Dark
03) Rank 1 - Airwave
04) Nalin & Kane - Beachball (Original Club Mix)
05) RMB - Deep Down Below (Airscape Mix)
06) Paul van Dyk - For An Angel (E-Werk Club Mix)
07) Cosmic Gate - Exploration Of Space
08) The Thrillseekers - Synaesthesia
09) Plastic Angel - Pascale (Plastic Angel Remix)
10) Trance Allstars - Lost in Love (ATB Mix)
11) Blank And Jones - Desire (Rave Mix)
12) Binary Finary - 1998 (Binary Finary Remix)


I hope you'll like it! Jola loved it :) !

No comments:

Post a Comment