Saturday, July 14, 2012

SET: Club 90s EP3 (Classic Eurodance)

Now Eurodance returns to the decks, MarsNRG presents some of the best tunes of the 90s, some of his preferred tunes too such as I Wanna Be The Winner, Falling In Love, Jungle In My Heart, Inside Out, La Soledad, Dancing In The Sun, I Wanna Love You and Do You Know.

From 1993 with Maxx till 1998 with Ken Laszlo, all years have been covered. This is one of MarsNRG's favorite sets of the genre, get tuned, get thrills!

Agora Eurodance retorna, MarsNRG apresenta algumas das melhores músicas dos anos 90 e algumas de suas faixas favoritas dos anos 90 também como I Wanna Be The Winner, Falling In Love, Jungle In My Heart, Inside Out, La Soledad, Dancing In The Sun, I Wanna Love You and Do You Know.

De 1993 com Maxx até 1998 com Ken Laszlo, todos os anos foram abordados. Este é um dos sets favoritos deste gênero do MarsNRG, sintonize, emocione-se!

CREATION: Jan, 2012

DURATION:  1:16h



Playlist:

01) Max Coveri - I Wanna Love You
02) Maxx Ft. Samira Besic_Get-A-Way
03) Alexia - Number One
04) Lipstick - Say What You Want
05) La Bouche - Sweet Dreams
06) TH Express - I'm On Your Side
07) 2 Unlimited - No One
08) A.D.A.M. Feat. Amy - Zombie
09) Black & White - Do You Know
10) Timeshift - Dancing In The Sun
11) Tina Miller - I'll Stand By You
12) Delegation - I Wanna Be The Winner
13) Taleesa - Falling in Love
14) X-Samar - La Soledad
15) Whigfield - Another Day (Fresh Pop Mix)
16) Thomas - Carry On
17) Ken Laszlo - When I Fall In Love
18) Chou Project - Jungle In My Heart
19) Culture Beat - Inside Out

I hope you'll like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment