Sunday, July 22, 2012

SET: Club 90s EP5 (Classic Techno)

Welcome to the 5th edition of my Club 90s. This time, the focus is on Techno music, something in between Commercial and Underground Techno, with a lot of vocals. Some Trance was welcome too.

What's special about this set is the presence of:

- Vengaboys: UK #1 Hit Boom Boom Boom Boom and the very successful We Like To Party
- Jam & Spoon: one of the best songs ever of the initial 90s, Right In The Night
- Mariu Piu: also #1 UK Hit with Communication

Not only, Gala, Alexia (WoW, Dream Music for you), Olive, Sash!, etc. guarantees the quality.

Aside: I've spent 14 years searching for The Wall by The Pink Techno Project, it's the first time I mix it, and with pleasure, it's a terrific song in my opinion.

This isn't my most admired set, some things could be technically different, but for most listeners, I think it'll be very great!

Let's go ahead now, enjoy the trip back to the 90s :) 




Playlist:

01) Gala - Freed From Desire
02) 2 Eivissa - Movie Your Body
03) Olive - You Are Not Alone
04) Gala - Let a Boy Cry
05) The Pink Techno Project - The Wall
06) Disco Yellow - Disco Yellow
07) Alexia - Uh La La La (Beach Extended Mix)
08) 2 Eivissa - Meaning Of My Life
09) Sash! - Ecuador
10) Glow - I'm Gonna Be (MVS Extendex Mix)
11) Sash! - Encore Une Fois (Future Breeze Extended Mix)
12) General Base Ft. Stefan Heinemann - On And On
13) Vengaboys - We Like To Party
14) Jam & Spoon feat. Plavka - Right In The Night (Fall In Love With Music)
15) Vengaboys - Boom Boom Boom Boom
16) Red 5 - I Love You Stop
17) Mario Piu - Communication (Yomanda Remix)

Enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment