Monday, April 11, 2011

SET: House Anthems #5

This set is special, it crosses generations through House Music, bringing the sound of the 80s together with the 90s.

CREATION: Apr 2011
DURATION: 1:30h


Playlist:

Snap - The Power
Murray Head - One Night In Bangkok
Novecento - Day And Night (David Morales Mix)
Basco - Can’t Get Enough
Pet Shop Boys - West End Girls
Smooth Touch - House Of Love
Tom Hooker - Looking For Love
Gino Latino - Yo!
Aswad - Shine
Technotronic - Move This (Shake That Body)
Reality - Wanna Get Busy
Erasure - I Love To Hate You
En Rage - Why Don't You
Ice MC - Cinema
Circle Children - Zulu
Pet Shop Boys - Always On My Mind (In My House Mix)
Everything But The Girl - Wrong (Deep Dish Remix)
Groove 69 - Stardust Medley With Dust
Technotronic - Pump Up The Jam
Lost 'N' Alive - Everything I Play
London Beat - Come Back (House Remix)
Apotheosis - O Fortuna

I hope you'll like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment