Sunday, April 3, 2011

SET: Hard Dance Session #1

This was my first Hard Dance set, and I liked it a lot. Ever since its creation, I've been mixing Hard Dance with Trance, but I think I should create more exclusively Hard Trance ones.

My motivation for creating this set was listening to DJ Kutski on BBC Radio 1, one of the greatest name in the Hard Dance scene.

CREATION: around the middle of 2010
DURATION: 1:13h


Playlist:

Cortina - Music Is Moving
Mauro Picotto - Iguana (BK And Nick Sentience Mix)
Gouryella - Ligaya (Yoji Biomehanika Remix)
Fragma - Memory (Bass Force Remix)
Weekend Warriors - Don’t Stop Believing (Mickey Modelle Remix)
Andy Whitby And Matt Lee - Everybody’s Free
Billy Bunter And John Doe - Round And Round
Rave Dust - Let’s Go
ATB - You Are Not Alone (Brandenburger Remix)
Aquagen - Party Alarm (Party Mix)
Warp Brothers Vs Aquagen - Phat Bass (Blade Techno Remix)
Brainbashers - Do It Now
Crystal Rose - Eye In The Sky (Sound Selektaz Remix)
Scooter - Funk The Millenium
Spectrum - Take On Me

I hope you'll enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment