Sunday, June 19, 2011

SET: MarsNRG presents Retrograde Movement (Intro) for TranceMix

Do you know about TranceMix? If not, it's high time you checked this out: (http://www.trancemix.org) and (Trance_Mix).

This set is entitled "MarsNRG presents Retrogade Movement", and I think I'm not gonna change it till the day it's released by TranceMix.

If you like Trance classics, here you’ll find songs ranging from 1992 to very early 2000s.

Besides the names above, you're going to find Age of Love, Jam & Spoon, Robert Miles, Sasha, Sash!, Brainbug, Art of Trance, System F, Gigi D'Agostino, Mauro Picotto, Armin Van Buuren, Gabriel And Dresden, X-Cabs, Transa, DJ Taucher, etc.

The nice thing about the set is its diversity and range of years, despite my dealing with drastic BPM changes.

I hope you'll like this preview, and as soon as I get the precise day of release, I'll let everybody now.

CREATION: June 2011
DURATION: 21min (preview) / 2:20h (full set)


Playlist of the preview:

Union Jack - There Will Be No Armageddon
Commander Tom - Are Am Eye
Binary Finary - 1998 (Binary Finary Remix)

Thanks and cheers from Brazil!

No comments:

Post a Comment