Sunday, May 15, 2011

SET: Go Trancing #18 (DJ MarsNRG presents The Dark Side of Mars

This set is special to me, it presents some monster sounds I just love, showing off the power and the dark sound of Hard Trance.

I dedicate this set to my friends Ben Bravery (New Zealand) and Amine (Tunisia).

It's a bomb, I hope you'll appreciate it!

Este set é especial pra mim, ele apresenta anguns sons monstros que eu adoro, exibindo a força e o som dark do estilo Hard Trance.

Eu dedico este set para meus amigos Ben Bravery (Nova Zelândia) e Amine (Tunísia).

É uma bomba, espero que apreciem!

CREATION: May 2011
DURATION: 1:25h


Playlist:

Ayla - Ayla Part I
Cygnus-X - The Orange Theme
L.S.G. - The Hidden Sun Of Venus (Oliver Lieb Remix)
Gouryella - Ligaya (Yoji Biomehanika Remix)
Mauro Picotto - It's Like This It's Like That (Speed Mix)
Kernkraft - Zombie Nation
Yahel - Voyage
Bart Claessen - Playmo (1st Play)
Mauro Picotto - Iguana (Megavoices Mix)
Jonah - Sssst (Listen)
Mauro Picotto - Underground
Dj Taucher - Bizarre
Trance All Stars - Ready To Flow (ATB Remix)
Mauro Picotto - Wave Accelerator (Taucher Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment